Thursday, September 20, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

Looks like a lot of people are getting into this blog thing. Some of them have tidbits of wisdom to offer, and others have a lot of free time. I have a little bit of the former, and a bit more of the latter.

The purpose of this blog is to share my thoughts about different topics, including but not limited to: personal finance (saving and investing), practical tips/advice, interesting things I find on the web, and fun stuff. It's more of a hobby than a serious project, at least for now, so I don't know how regularly I will be updating this blog, but if I think of anything important to share I will try to post it here.

So sit back, kick off your shoes, and have a look around. My tips and journal entries on NetworthIQ are linked to the left. Below that are some interesting articles I've found on the web, which will be updated as I run across them. Also try the public chat room, or if you prefer, chat privately with me if I'm online.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: